The roar of the engines
Albula, Bernina, Flüela, Forcola di Livigno, Julier, Lukmanier, Maloja, Oberalp, Ofen, San Bernardino, Splügen, Umbrail
Every curve lover snaps his tongue while mentioning these Alpine transitions. Klosters is the ideal starting point for numerous exciting motorcycle tours. The most famous and beautiful alpine passes are practically in front of our door and want to be driven. See for yourself!
The following services are included
- 3 overnights in a cosy Alpina double room
- one parking space in our garage
- drying room for motorcycle clothes and shoes
- cleaning facility for motorcycle
- Daily rich breakfast buffet with regional products
- Daily 4-course dinner menu
- Free use of the cable cars in Davos Klosters
- Guest card with a lot of reductions and free use of the local bus network
- Route tips for Davos Klosters
- Use of the Wellness area with sauna, steam bath, pool and our fitness corner
Not purchased services cannot be refunded!
FREE of charge during summer (1 dog per room)
for single use
Surcharge per person/per night
25-30 M² / Main building
30 M² / Annexe
28-30 M² / Annexe
Higher categories on request!
These rates excluding visitor's tax (CHF 4.50 per person/night) are per person and stay (3nights).
Included are also VAT and WIFI in whole hotel area.
for nature enthusiasts
Experience nature, enjoy the mountain sun, taste the mountain air – free use of cable cars. All this and much more is offered by our "Walkable days". Get to know Klosters and surroundings on foot, by bike or by train.mehr
cable cars included
from 7 nights
Use 7 days, or longer, the many possibilities of mountain summer in the region Klosters/Davos: Hiking, Biking, Walking, Golfing, Playing tennis, Horse carriage, Paragliding or simply enjoying the mountain sun.mehr
In the morning of 14th September shepherds return from the Alps with the cows and goats entrusted to them during the summer. Splendidly adorned and bells, led by proud leading cows, the animals march again towards the village and stop off in Klosters-Monbiel.mehr